Can People in Cameroon Use Chopsticks?

Today, I am attending a training program related to my business in Saitama Prefecture.

Since I was working in Saitama until late yesterday, I stayed at a nearby Airbnb accommodation.

Before heading to the training venue, I stopped by a convenience store and bought a bowl of cold Chinese-style noodles called "Hiyashi Chuka" (pictured below). It cost 576 yen (about USD 3.57).

While enjoying my lunch, I suddenly wondered, "Can people in Cameroon use chopsticks?"

Depending on their experience with chopsticks, I may need to reconsider some of the meals we are currently planning for their visit to Japan.

I hope they will enjoy experiencing a variety of Japanese dishes during their stay in Japan.

English edited by ChatGPT

Hiyashi Chuka


Airbnb Accommodation



Used Industrial Machinery from Japan

Your Trusted Sourcing Partner in Japan
https://www.japan-trading.net/



Our Core Value

Our commitment to peace is how we do business.

Join us in building peace through trade. 

Learn More




  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Handmade Cheesecake

Going to Tokyo

A Chilly Day in Spring in Japan