Emergency Call Numbers in Japan

Before you arrive in Japan, please save the following emergency numbers on your smartphone.

Ambulance and Fire in Japan – 119

Police in Japan – 110

Today, I am attending an advanced first aid course at a nearby fire station.

Although I had seen an AED before, I had no idea how to actually use one.

Taking a course like this helps reduce panic during an emergency and increases the chances of saving a life.

Japan's national average ambulance response time is about 9.8 minutes.

Since survival rates decrease rapidly after about 10 minutes following cardiac or respiratory arrest, learning how to use an AED and provide immediate first aid is extremely important.

Today, I had the opportunity to practice using an AED repeatedly, and it was a very valuable experience.






English Edited by ChatGPT


Used Industrial Machinery from Japan

Your Trusted Sourcing Partner in Japan

https://www.japan-trading.net/



Our Core Value

Our commitment to peace is how we do business.

Join us in building peace through trade. 

Learn More








Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Handmade Cheesecake

Going to Tokyo

A Chilly Day in Spring in Japan