Homemade Inari-zushi

Inari-zushi is one of Japan's traditional types of sushi and is very popular throughout the country.

It is made by filling sweetened fried tofu pockets with vinegared rice.

Since it takes a little time to make from scratch, I took a shortcut today.

You can buy ready-made inari-zushi pockets at most supermarkets. Simply fill them with rice, and your inari-zushi is ready.

Ideally, you would use seasoned sushi rice, but I didn't have time today, so I simply filled the pockets with plain rice. It's still delicious that way.

If you want to make sushi rice, supermarkets in Japan also sell ready-made sushi vinegar. If you're traveling in Japan and would like to make simple sushi yourself, I highly recommend using it.


English Edited by ChatGPT


Used Industrial Machinery from Japan

Your Trusted Sourcing Partner in Japan
https://www.japan-trading.net/




Our Core Value

Our commitment to peace is how we do business.

Join us in building peace through trade. 

Learn More

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Handmade Cheesecake

Going to Tokyo

A Chilly Day in Spring in Japan