The Japanese Spirit Behind a Simple Can of Coffee

Today, I am attending another business-related training course.

It has been extremely hot since early this morning, and I was feeling a little tired and sleepy during the first session. Then the instructor looked at me and asked, "Are you OK?"

I decided I needed a quick refresh, so I went to a vending machine and bought the small can of coffee shown in the photo below. It cost just ¥120 (including tax).

As I looked at the can for a while, I noticed the words:

"Supreme richness—featuring top-grade Brazilian beans, an ultra-dark roast, and finely ground coffee."

As I briefly mentioned in a previous post about Japanese canned coffee, I was once again reminded of the extraordinary level of dedication that goes into making even something as simple as canned coffee in Japan.

It also made me realize that this commitment to quality is not limited to coffee. It seems to be a common mindset throughout Japanese manufacturing.

That gave me another idea. I may include a visit to a Suntory factory in Kyoto, so our visitors from Cameroon can experience Japanese manufacturing and craftsmanship firsthand.

English edited by ChatGPT




Used Industrial Machinery from Japan

Your Trusted Sourcing Partner in Japan
https://www.japan-trading.net/



Our Core Value

Our commitment to peace is how we do business.

Join us in building peace through trade. 

Learn More








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Handmade Cheesecake

Going to Tokyo

A Chilly Day in Spring in Japan