Bank in Japan rejected the deposit from Cameroon

 Today, I uploaded the first episode of Japan Trading News on YouTube.

This video is based on a real experience we recently faced while trying to receive a deposit from Cameroon.

To make the topic easier to understand, I presented it as a humorous interview with "Mr. Bank."

Of course, the interview itself is fictional.

However, the situation behind it is real.

At the moment, we are preparing the necessary documents and asking the bank to review the transaction again.

I hope this series will share not only successful business stories but also the real challenges of international trade.

Because business is built on trust, communication, and understanding.

English edited by ChatGPT


🎥 Watch the full video here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4iVAq9yL0ic





Used Industrial Machinery from Japan

Your Trusted Sourcing Partner in Japan
https://www.japan-trading.net/



Our Core Value

Our commitment to peace is how we do business.

Join us in building peace through trade. 

Learn More


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Handmade Cheesecake

Going to Tokyo

A Chilly Day in Spring in Japan