How to Change Your Bank Recipient on Wise

 This time, I would like to keep a simple record of how to change the recipient bank account when transferring money received through Wise to a bank account.

The process was very simple.

① Open “Payments” from the menu on the left

Click “Payments” to display the related menu options.

② Select “Recipients”

Under the “Payments” menu, click “Recipients.”

From here, you can check your existing bank recipients or add a new bank account for transfers from Wise.

The process was much easier than I expected.

When doing international business, we sometimes need to change bank accounts or payment methods, so I am keeping this simple guide here for future reference.

English edited and translated with ChatGPT




Used Industrial Machinery from Japan

Your Trusted Sourcing Partner in Japan
https://www.japan-trading.net/



Honest Trade. Real Machines. Peace Through Trade.


Become Our Global Sales Partner

No investment. No inventory. Commission-based.

Just connect buyers with us. We handle the rest.

👉 See more details:
Global Partner Program


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Handmade Cheesecake

Going to Tokyo

A Chilly Day in Spring in Japan