The Power of Dates & Shami Kebab

Yesterday, I had a meeting at the home of my Pakistani business partner.

After the meeting, his family kindly served us some dried dates. I also try to keep dates at home because a Bangladeshi friend once taught me that they are a great source of energy, especially when traveling.

Dates may not look particularly special, but just one or two can be surprisingly satisfying.

I once read an article about hostages held by Hamas who were reportedly given only one date a day. I remember thinking, "Even Hamas knows how powerful dates are!"

So yesterday, when I was served three dates, I somehow felt very fortunate and grateful for such a simple thing.

Later, my partner's wife kindly prepared Shami Kebab, a traditional Pakistani dish made with minced meat and lentils. It reminded me a little of a Japanese croquette, but it was flavorful, filling, and nutritious.

Through international business, I am learning not only about business, but also about different cultures, foods, and ways of life.

These small experiences are one of the things I enjoy most about connecting with people from around the world.

Good food, good people, and new things to learn.

Let's enjoy nutritious food and stay healthy through the hot summer!



English edited and translated with ChatGPT

Used Industrial Machinery from Japan

Your Trusted Sourcing Partner in Japan
https://www.japan-trading.net/



Honest Trade. Real Machines. Peace Through Trade.


Become Our Global Sales Partner

No investment. No inventory. Commission-based.

Just connect buyers with us. We handle the rest.

👉 See more details:
Global Partner Program



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Handmade Cheesecake

Going to Tokyo

A Chilly Day in Spring in Japan