Conveyor-Belt Sushi Restaurant

 Yesterday, I went to Conveyor-belt sushi restaurant with Abe-san. 
We call it "Kaiten-sushi." If I translated directly from Japanese language, it means running around susi. 

Rather than explaining in words, photos and videos tell the whole story, so please take a look below.

esterday, I went to a conveyor-belt sushi restaurant with Abe-san.

In Japan, we call it “Kaiten-zushi” (回転寿司). “Kaiten” means “rotating,” so it literally means “rotating sushi.”


Rather than explaining everything in words, I think the photos and videos tell the story better. 😊
Please take a look below and enjoy a little taste of Japan!

English edited and translated with ChatGPT









Used Industrial Machinery from Japan

Your Trusted Sourcing Partner in Japan
https://www.japan-trading.net/



Honest Trade. Real Machines. Peace Through Trade.


Become Our Global Sales Partner

No investment. No inventory. Commission-based.

Just connect buyers with us. We handle the rest.

👉 See more details:
Global Partner Program




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Handmade Cheesecake

Going to Tokyo

A Chilly Day in Spring in Japan