Journey with Our Visitors from Cameroon

Four guests from Cameroon will visit Japan starting October 3.

They will arrive at Narita Airport on Saturday, October 3, and depart from Kansai International Airport on Saturday, October 10.

Our journey will be:

Narita → Ibaraki → Niigata → Nagano → Nagoya → Mie → Osaka → Kansai Airport

I am very excited about this journey, but at the same time, I am also a little nervous about how everything will go.

We will travel by rental car — a 10-seater Toyota Grand HiAce.

It will be quite a journey! I wonder how it will all turn out.

English edited and translated with ChatGPT

Used Industrial Machinery from Japan

Your Trusted Sourcing Partner in Japan
https://www.japan-trading.net/



Honest Trade. Real Machines. Peace Through Trade.


Become Our Global Sales Partner

No investment. No inventory.
Commission-based.

Just connect buyers with us. We handle the rest.

👉 See more details:
Global Partner Program

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Handmade Cheesecake

Going to Tokyo

A Chilly Day in Spring in Japan