Breakfast with Mr. Cameroon


Miyo: Mr. Cameroon, let's go have breakfast.

Mr. Cameroon: OK. There's another sign telling us to take off our shoes.
Now I'm starting to understand how important it is to take off your shoes in Japan.

Mir. Cameroon: Wow! There are so many different kinds of food!
Is this hotel really a business hotel in Japan?




Miyo: We call this “Wayō-setchū” — a mix of Japanese, Western, and Chinese food.


Miyo: When I went to America, I was a little disappointed by the continental breakfast.

Now you know why, Mr. Cameroon!

By the way, when we visited a factory in Tsubame City, the president mentioned the International University of Japan (IUJ) in Niigata.

Many of its students come from overseas.
Since we have a Global Sales Partner Program, I wanted to bring this leaflet to the university.


Mr. Cameroon: That's a great idea! Let's go together.

Mir. Cameroon: What does this sign say?


Miyo:
 It says, “Please cooperate with us by sorting your dishes.” Now you've learned another part of Japanese culture. Many Japanese factories also have strict rules for sorting industrial waste.

Mir. Cameroon: OK. I'll follow the rules!

Miyo: And Mr. Cameroon, please leave your room clean when you check out, even though the cleaning staff will clean it afterward.
Our national football team and their supporters do the same.
They leave their locker rooms and seats very clean.

I believe we should show respect to anyone who provides services for us.


 Mir. Cameroon: Ok. No problem. 👍

To be continued. 


English edited and translated with ChatGPT



Looking for Used Industrial Machinery from Japan?

We supply quality used industrial machinery physically located in Japan.
If you are looking for a specific machine, please feel free to contact us.

👉 View Available Machines
👉 Send Us an Inquiry 
💬 Quick Question? Contact Us on WhatsApp

Global Sales Partners Welcome
Connect buyers with us and earn commission on successful sales.
Just share. We handle the rest
👉 Global Sales Partner Program

Japan Trading | Olive Net Co., Ltd. — Business for Peace
Your Trusted Sourcing Partner in Japan
Honest Trade. Real Machines. Peace Through Trade.


工場・倉庫で使われなくなった中古機械のご相談を受け付けています。
海外で、もう一度活躍できる可能性があります。
👇 機械の売却・輸出相談はこちら
[Japan Trading 機械輸出相談窓口]

👇 機械紹介パートナー募集中!詳細はこちら
[パートナー募集]
ご紹介 → 売却成立 → 売却額の5%

Japan Trading (運営:オリーヴ・ネット株式会社)
👇 LINEからもお気軽にお問い合わせください。
👉 LINEで問い合わせる

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Handmade Cheesecake

Going to Tokyo

A Chilly Day in Spring in Japan