Lunch with Mr. Cameroon and a Visit to a Used Machine Warehouse

Miyo: Mr. Cameroon, what would you like to have for lunch today?

Mr. Cameroon: Well, since you planned tonkatsu — pork cutlet — for the Cameroon team today, I’d like to try it.

Miyo: OK, then let’s go to a tonkatsu restaurant.


Miyo: A table for two, please.

Restaurant Staff: We’re sorry, ma’am. There are no seats available at the moment.
Would you mind waiting for a while?

Miyo: OK, then let’s get takeout again. We don’t have much time today.


Mr. Cameroon: Wow... Our Cameroon team should have come here.

Miyo: I know... Today, I ordered 16-grain rice instead of white rice.
It’s very healthy and nutritious, and it costs the same.

I’ll buy one for my husband, too.


Miyo: They wrap it this carefully, even for just one takeout order.
Mr. Cameroon, I think this shows one aspect of the Japanese spirit.

Mr. Cameroon: Yeah, I was surprised when we visited Okabe Kikai today, one of your suppliers, too.
Their warehouse was very well organized and very clean.
In addition to that, their machines were carefully maintained.
No wonder so many countries want to buy used Japanese machines.

To be continues. 



English edited and translated with ChatGPT



Looking for Used Industrial Machinery from Japan?

We supply quality used industrial machinery physically located in Japan.
If you are looking for a specific machine, please feel free to contact us.

👉 View Available Machines
👉 Send Us an Inquiry 
💬 Quick Question? Contact Us on WhatsApp

Global Sales Partners Welcome
Connect buyers with us and earn commission on successful sales.
Just share. We handle the rest
👉 Global Sales Partner Program

Japan Trading | Olive Net Co., Ltd. — Business for Peace
Your Trusted Sourcing Partner in Japan
Honest Trade. Real Machines. Peace Through Trade.


工場・倉庫で使われなくなった中古機械のご相談を受け付けています。
海外で、もう一度活躍できる可能性があります。
👇 機械の売却・輸出相談はこちら
[Japan Trading 機械輸出相談窓口]

👇 機械紹介パートナー募集中!詳細はこちら
[パートナー募集]
ご紹介 → 売却成立 → 売却額の5%

Japan Trading (運営:オリーヴ・ネット株式会社)
👇 LINEからもお気軽にお問い合わせください。
👉 LINEで問い合わせる

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Handmade Cheesecake

Going to Tokyo

A Chilly Day in Spring in Japan