Lunch with A-san
Today, A-san invited me to lunch.
Me: Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes....
"You're right."
"I'm sorry, A-san."
"I should've done that."
Then he treated me to pudding.
I've been thinking about what it means to be a "real friend" or a "true friend."
Is true friendship something universal?
I don't know.
Maybe the meaning varies from country to country.
English edited and translated with ChatGPT
Looking for Used Industrial Machinery from Japan?
We supply quality used industrial machinery physically located in Japan.
If you are looking for a specific machine, please feel free to contact us.
👉 View Available Machines
👉 Send Us an Inquiry
💬 Quick Question? Contact Us on WhatsApp
Global Sales Partners Welcome
Connect buyers with us and earn commission on successful sales.
Just share. We handle the rest
👉 Global Sales Partner Program
Japan Trading | Olive Net Co., Ltd. — Business for Peace
Your Trusted Sourcing Partner in Japan
Honest Trade. Real Machines. Peace Through Trade.

工場・倉庫で使われなくなった中古機械のご相談を受け付けています。
海外で、もう一度活躍できる可能性があります。
👇 機械の売却・輸出相談はこちら
[Japan Trading 機械輸出相談窓口]
👇 機械紹介パートナー募集中!詳細はこちら
[パートナー募集]
ご紹介 → 売却成立 → 売却額の5%
Japan Trading (運営:オリーヴ・ネット株式会社)
👇 LINEからもお気軽にお問い合わせください。
👉 LINEで問い合わせる


Comments
Post a Comment