The Meaning of a National Flag

🇯🇵 この記事を日本語で読む → note


Recently, I had the experience of raising the national flag at a factory site.

It was the first time in my life that I had ever raised our national flag.


As I raised the flag, I found myself thinking about how many people had died under this flag during the war. I also thought of the many young men who boarded aircraft knowing that their mission was not designed for them to return alive.


As I thought about this, I felt a deep sense of respect and bowed to the national flag from the bottom of my heart.


I bought a Cameroon flag to welcome the team from Cameroon. I named him “Mr. Cameroon.”

Tomorrow, I will travel to Tsubame City with him. I will visit factories and our suppliers and sincerely apologize in face to face for the inconvenience and disappointment we have caused them.


I will treat Mr. Cameroon with the same respect as our own national flag. When I am not using him, I will keep him in a plastic bag so that he does not get dirty.


And I have an wonderful idea. Every time we complete a business transaction with a new country, I will buy the national flag of that country and add it to our collection.

Someday, I hope we will have flags from countries all over the world.


We will work hard through business toward a world where no one loses their life fighting against each other. Then, when I meet my late mother and grandmother again someday, I hope they will be proud of what I have done.


I wanted Mr. Cameroon to be the first flag in this collection.



English edited and translated with ChatGPT



Looking for Used Industrial Machinery from Japan?

We supply quality used industrial machinery physically located in Japan.
If you are looking for a specific machine, please feel free to contact us.

👉 View Available Machines
👉 Send Us an Inquiry 
💬 Quick Question? Contact Us on WhatsApp

Global Sales Partners Welcome
Connect buyers with us and earn commission on successful sales.
Just share. We handle the rest
👉 Global Sales Partner Program

Japan Trading | Olive Net Co., Ltd. — Business for Peace
Your Trusted Sourcing Partner in Japan
Honest Trade. Real Machines. Peace Through Trade.


工場・倉庫で使われなくなった中古機械のご相談を受け付けています。
海外で、もう一度活躍できる可能性があります。
👇 機械の売却・輸出相談はこちら
[Japan Trading 機械輸出相談窓口]

👇 機械紹介パートナー募集中!詳細はこちら
[パートナー募集]
ご紹介 → 売却成立 → 売却額の5%

Japan Trading (運営:オリーヴ・ネット株式会社)
👇 LINEからもお気軽にお問い合わせください。
👉 LINEで問い合わせる

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Handmade Cheesecake

Going to Tokyo

A Chilly Day in Spring in Japan